Aggression of a large rat compared to a young one.

Czyli jak połączyć szczurki, żeby się polubiły.

Moderator: Junior Moderator

Regulamin forum
Zanim zadasz pytanie, sprawdź w "Szukaj ..." czy odpowiedź nie została już udzielona!
Wyszukiwarka jest w każdym dziale (zaraz poniżej tego ogłoszenia) , a także u góry po prawej.
Jeśli chcesz wyszukać wyraz 3literowy, pamiętaj o dodaniu * na końcu :)
notly1988

Aggression of a large rat compared to a young one.

Post autor: notly1988 »

Hello.

My Luna is about 5-6 months old. Until now she was alone (I know, I know ...) but I spent a lot of time with her, ran around the house, etc. Now I'm going back to work and decided to buy her buddy. In the store they advised me a young rat (about 4 weeks) and they told me how to connect (everything you write about agrees). So, I bought a large, new cage. I brought my baby home, I let go in the bathtub where she ran for a long time, then I let Luna. At first, Luna was not interested, the young drank to her, went under her and jumped on her. At last Luna got angry and bit the young woman into the blood. I split the rats (I made a blow with Luna's teeth) and slept in separate cages. Both cages were cleaned, at first I carried hay between cages, then I exchanged rats twice a day between cages. They stand side by side, sniff, do not attack through rods. I thought that the bathtub could be a bad place to connect and I moved to the bed. First the rats ran without paying attention to themselves, Luna hid under the bedclothes. She came up to me (I was close to react), she hugged and the little girl jumped on it. I left the bed after about 30 minutes, the rats began to sniff and Luna attacked the young again, turning her back and biting her. After a moment, she stopped, the young lay down on her back, Luna sniffed her and bit her blood again. I split it and change it again with cages. Is there a chance that you will ever be able to connect them?
ODPOWIEDZ

Wróć do „Stadko”